Happy New Year! I hope you, your friends, and your family had a great time over the holiday period and managed to enjoy spending some time together.
Over Christmas I spent a lot of time thinking about the future and have started this year with several promises to myself, including:
- Starting a new blog sharing my experiences as a publisher
- Sending more regular (monthly) email updates
- Being more active on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Getting to know you better so I can continue to make games and expansions you enjoy.
If you would like to comment on anything in this update or provide feedback about what you would like to see in the future then please post a comment below!
Demographic survey 2022
I would love to learn more about you and invite you to fill in a survey for The City of Game.
Anyone who fills in this survey before Friday 14th January will have a chance to win 1 of 5 £75 vouchers for our online store.
Here’s the latest news on the games:
- There was a small restock of The City of Kings Deluxe edition and several expansions in the store recently.
- The new expansions for The Isle of Cats are now on ships and are expected to be available in retail from April.
- Explore & Draw is on route to my warehouses and is also expected to release in April.
I recently started a new blog sharing my experiences as a publisher, in these articles I will be as open and honest as possible and hope you find them interesting.
- A breakdown of shipping locations for crowdfunding projects
- A day in the life of a self-publisher
- How to translate a game
- 2021 – A year in review for The City of Games
An update on Frank
Over the last month I finally finished my games room and have been playing Now Boarding, Kabuto Sumo, North American Railways, and Nova Luna. I have also really been enjoying the South Korean series Kingdom and Japanese show Alice in Borderland on Netflix but I’m not sure what to watch next?
Until next time
I hope you have a fantastic January and I look forward to enjoying this new year with you, it may be the first time I release 2 games in the same year… But we’ll talk about that more if and when it happens!